Rubén Cano Pérez
Rubén works as an Intellectual Property – Information and Communications Technology Associate at Baker McKenzie (Madrid Office). He focuses on new technology related issues, such as, data privacy and image rights, electronic communications, connectivity and access, advertising, online platforms and information security. In addition, he also advises on the enforcement and protection of intellectual property, including brand protection, patent, copyright and trade secrets related matters. Apart from working as a legal practitioner, he has authored academic and business oriented articles for law journals and magazines, is the AI Responsible at CyberLaws and participates as a legal expert in different projects related to AI regulation.
Before joining Baker McKenzie, Rubén worked as a privacy legal expert for Bocconi University and other private organizations, looking always to enrich his academic background. Even before, he held important roles in different international organizations such as the European Law Students’ Association.
- Law Degree – University of Alicante (Spain) – Annual Program at University Paris I Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris, France)
- Business Administration Degree – University of Alicante (Spain)
- Postgraduate Title – LL.M. in IP/IT Law, Magister Lvcentinvs, University of Alicante (Spain)
- Postgraduate Title – LL.M. in Law of Internet Technology, Bocconi University (Milan, Italy)
- Qualified to the Spanish Bar